Construction walls down at Splitsville's new outdoor bar in Disney Springs

11 days ago in "Splitsville"

Splitsville Outdoor bar construction - March 29 2021

Splitsville's new outdoor bar is nearing completion on the West Side at Disney Springs.

The new bar is located directly across from Everglazed donuts, at the entry/exit of the Orange Garage on the West Side.

To make space for the bar, a couple of bowling lanes have been removed from the lower level. As part of the work, new graphics have been painted onto the side of the building, replacing the original posters.

When it opens in the coming weeks, the area will feature a walk-up bar area with covered outside counter space.

Article Posted: Mar 30, 2021 / 9:14am ET

Prince-18 days ago

They will make a lot more money selling drinks then with people bowling.

wdwmagic8 days ago

I think it might show where the money is to be made.

DznyGrlSD8 days ago

oh good...there is seating. It looks very nice!! This is a great addition to Splitsville. I'd love to see more Springs restaurants adding additional inside/outside options.

Horizons19 days ago

Looks nice. Still surprised they removed some lanes.

DznyGrlSD11 days ago

oh really? I go see my friends play all of the time and never thought about the noise for the theatre. They are NOT getting ride of the "patio" bands, however.

CaptainAmerica11 days ago

That bar is a huge problem. It creates a TON of noise pollution inside the theaters on that side of the AMC when there is live music going on.

halltd11 days ago

The new graphics are so much nicer!

wdwmagic11 days ago

The other bar will remain

DznyGrlSD11 days ago

I doubt the corner bar is going away. I have friend that play live music there on a regular basis. I think this is just for additional beverage sales.

DznyGrlSD11 days ago

So...no additional outdoor seating? just walk-up? will this eliminate the walk-up at the main outside bar?

halltdJan 02, 2021

Is the bar on the corner that they already have going away? Seems like an odd place to me...especially if they're getting rid of lanes. I guess their food and beverage is more profitable. PS: Are those graphics supposed to be that color or are they just crazy faded and need replaced? :)