PHOTOS - Rob Gronkowski Celebrates Super Bowl LV victory at Walt Disney World

22 days ago in "Magic Kingdom"

Rob Gronkowski visits Walt Disney World after Super Bowl LV victory

Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski visited Walt Disney World today to celebrate after scoring two touchdowns in the Buccaneers’ victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV in Tampa.

Gronkowski got to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, along with a celebration out of guest view at the Magic Kingdom.

Brady, the Super Bowl LV MVP, will visit Walt Disney World this year, likely in the coming months.

Article Posted: Feb 08, 2021 / 6:25pm ET

NelleBelle12 days ago

Of you count a parade behind closed gates where supposedly no one would “see”!

yensid6712 days ago

Can you tell I am not a Sports Geek!? LOL Here is 2021 Superbowl 'Parade?'

Dave B12 days ago

That was last year, The Chiefs Lost the Super Bowl this year, They had Rob Gronkowski at the park this year, unofficially of course

yensid6712 days ago

Didn't Disney announce that it WAS NOT doing a MVP Parade this year? LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

JIMINYCR16 days ago

Yes, theres always great memes that get posted about everything. Some are extremely hilarious. Never lose your sense of humor !!

NelleBelle17 days ago

While I like his music, I really did not care for the half-time show this year. But I absolutely mentioned to my husband that they were wearing jock straps! 🤣 There were a whole lot of memes but a few a my favs were...

JIMINYCR17 days ago

I knew they werent jock straps, but on a football field the connection sure appeared to be there. Wasnt aware of the accident and apparently many others missed the connection of bandages to his accident and to the song because theres plenty of memes going out about the jock strap dancers at the SB. Maybe there should have been some message prior to the dance filling in those of us who are not followers of his music.

Edward Jackson18 days ago

I actually found out the "jock straps" had to do with one of his songs. He had a pretty bad auto accident and needed reconstructive surgery. Those were bandages, not jock straps.

JIMINYCR18 days ago

Less than meh. Sound was horrible, bad video, and what was that dancing with jock straps on their heads? Didnt anyone think to mention to them how this would appear? At first glance I immediately thought we were getting a Monty Python skit on the field.

Edward Jackson18 days ago

Meh.

Edward Jackson19 days ago

Rob Gronkowski actually dented one the Patriots Lombardi trophies clowning around with.

Lilofan20 days ago

Bucs had a floating boat parade in Tampa Bay. Brady tossed the Lombardi Trophy from one boat to another. That would be hilarious if the trophy was dropped and sank to the bottom of the waters of Tampa Bay.

danyoung5620 days ago

I'd never seen that one before - excellent! Thanks for posting!!!

JJ Abrams On A Couch20 days ago

I thought it was decent enough.