Third Harmonious fin shaped barge now in position on World Showcase Lagoon

Mar 23, 2021 in "Harmonious"

Third Harmonious fin barge (France) in position
Posted: Tuesday March 23, 2021 10:51am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

The EPCOT Harmonious team has reached another milestone with the installation of the third fin shaped barge in World Showcase Lagoon.

This "France" show platform barge is identical to the previous two that were brought out late last year.

It is docked onto the platform facing towards the France pavilion.

With this addition, it leaves just one more major piece of hardware to still be installed - the final fin shaped barge near to China.

Click the gallery or more pictures.

Vinnie Mac7 hours ago

brb10068 hours ago

It's an eyesore!

MisterPenguin1 day ago

I still call it The Lake Buena Vista Shopping Village.

Vinnie Mac1 day ago

Yeah. My family and I are either going in October or November. If we are going in October then I could probably keep myself from watching any spoilers. If we are going in November then I don't think I will have the mental capacity to wait another month 😂. Either way I'll probably just slip up and watch it anyway🤷🏾

Vinnie Mac1 day ago

I've slowly (but not fully) grown out of calling HS "MGM" but if it makes you feel any better, I still often say Downtown Disney instead of Disney Springs 😂

Lands of Wonder2 days ago

I love the visuals and how they dome make it feel right out of a Disney movie, big compromise I think for Epcot, I’d rather see them on a water screen.

Brenthodge2 days ago

Disney thanks you.

Gottliebjess2 days ago

I guess for me the idea is I know it’s for what I think and hope will be for a fantastic nighttime spectacular so it has a purpose and I can say not attractive but totally worth. Ends justify the means I guess in my mind?

Incomudro2 days ago

This is more than just a perfect sightline hindered. This is a huge amount of industrial looking clutter that ruins the whole theme of the area.

mightynine2 days ago

I was there before there even was a MGM studios to get the name wrong, ya whippersnapper

Giss Neric3 days ago

Good luck avoiding spoilers unless you don't have any social media accounts. I have accepted that I will have to watch it on it's debut from YouTube even though we have a planned trip in December.

Gottliebjess3 days ago

Yes! The music sounded amazing and I LOVE they have folks native to those countries and cultures doing the music and signing. One could say it’s harmonious

MisterPenguin3 days ago

Maybe just another 13 years will help break the habit! ;)

Gottliebjess3 days ago

Doesn’t bug me. A perfect sight line isn’t something that’s going to upset me.