Work now underway on the new Experience Center in Epcot's Odyssey pavilion

Jun 04, 2019 in "EPCOT"

Posted: Tuesday June 4, 2019 10:06am ET by WDWMAGIC Staff

With the conclusion of the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, work is now underway on the new Experience Center in the Odyssey Events Pavilion.

The Odyssey is now closed to guests and cast, including the restrooms between the Odyssey and Test Track.

The new Experience Center will showcase the many changes that are coming to Epcot over the next few years as the park is redeveloped into Disney's new vision of Epcot.

According to Disney, "You will discover engaging and interactive exhibits that showcase the relentless innovation, energy and excitement driving the future of the park all throughout this unprecedented period of transformation."

The Odyssey has most recently been used as event space during Epcot's Festivals, and has recently been renovated.

bhg4692 days ago

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! That is definitely a local place as opposed to the two big names, Duffs and Anchor Bar.. Now you can spread the word! It is definitely on my list of must haves when we go back in town.

BubbaisSleep3 days ago

Bar Bill was amazing! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I literally just ate wings all day in Buffalo, lunch & dinner. I was in my happy place haha.

bhg46926 days ago

I hope you enjoy it! On a side note, there is a place called Jim's steak out. They make pretty good steak sandwiches but they have the best chicken finger sub on the planet. People rave about Publix down here but they're mid level trash in comparison!

BubbaisSleep26 days ago

Awesome, thank you so much! I’ll check Bar Bill out for sure. I’m ready to live my best wing life haha.

Sirwalterraleigh27 days ago

It’s a crapshoot. I’ll take it…I’m glad “Captain America” is finally gone (And no…not the captain America here…but he tends to be a PITA too 🤪)

bhg46927 days ago

Hey I'm really hoping Mitch Trubisky has a good run there. I loved knowing that if Allen went down, that was a solid backup. He definitely deserves to start but he's definitely never going to beat Josh.

Sirwalterraleigh27 days ago

…well I know it wasn’t Froggers.. That’s where the men (and women) of STEEL go…

bhg46927 days ago

We were at our Bills bar in Orlando Thursday night.. it was a surreal performance. I just hope everyone stays healthy and there really is no one that can beat them right now.

bhg46927 days ago

Yes! A place called Bar Bill, is a must, they have two locations now so it depends on where you're going to be. I'm not sure if they take reservations but it might be a good idea to check because it is very popular. I would not go to anchor bar, they invented them but they're not great.

BubbaisSleep27 days ago

I’m going to Buffalo for my first time in 3 weeks. Any good wing places you recommend?

Sirwalterraleigh27 days ago

Wait…what aren’t you at the super bowl parade? I thought it was today? 😎

Disone27 days ago

Okay. I enjoyed them but thank you.

bhg46927 days ago

I have to interject here... The wings at the odyssey are borderline inedible.. I feel like they're at least 25% latex... As a buffalo native and a cook at a bar for several years of my life these wings are absolutely trash..

Disone27 days ago

All this trash talking.... :) But I did enjoy the wings and brews. It's a decent serving of wings for only $7.50. Tonight it even has had live entertainment. A two piece band on the stage. I wonder how long it's been since the Odyssey stage has any live entertainment on it?