Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is a hip oasis in the middle of Orlando’s theme park magic. The resort offers the best of both worlds: a convenient “insider” location accessible from within Walt Disney World property and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding 482-acre nature preserve.
Resort amenities include
1,001 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, a 3-acre Florida-style lazy-river and pool, a full fitness center, and access to a Rees Jones-designed championship golf course, a luxe spa by Guerlain, and award-winning dining and lounge options, including
La Luce by Donna Scala, named the best hotel restaurant in Central Florida by the Orlando Sentinel food critic.
The neighboring Waldorf Astoria® Orlando features exclusive signature dining opportunities available for the first time outside New York City.
An unprecedented “insider” location that is pleasantly nestled within a nature preserve and conveniently accessed within Walt Disney World® Resort. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is minutes from most Orlando sites with convenient access to Epcot Drive, Interstate 4 and Osceola Parkway through Buena Vista Drive. The resort is 20 miles from Orlando International Airport and five miles from private jet-preferred Kissimmee Gateway Airport. Other Orlando attractions, including Universal® Studios, SeaWorld®, and the Orange County Convention Center, are within 15 minutes of the property.
All 1,001 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, feature The Hilton Serenity Bed™, flat-screen HD television, wireless Internet service, coffee maker and spacious bathroom. The resort also features 38 suites.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- An outdoor zero-entry family pool features a lazy river and waterslide, all in a 3-acre Florida-style lagoon pool deck.
- Families have access to the WA Kids children's program, which offers a variety of creative and educational activities.
- Complimentary private direct transportation to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Downtown Disney is available during park operating hours (schedule varies seasonally).
- The complimentary Hilton Fitness Center provides a revolutionary approach to working out with superior weights and cardiovascular offerings.
- An on-site Disney retail outlet, offering theme park merchandise, tickets and reservations.
The resort offers six distinct dining options:
- La Luce by Donna Scala, this modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner and features regional Italian cuisine, thin crust pizzas, Mediterranean-inspired cocktails and a Trattoria-style wine program.
- Harvest Bistro is a family-friendly, high-energy American bistro offering a "Farm to Fork" menu of seasonal and local products available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, where kids eat FREE.
- MUSE serves coffee and fine chocolates as well as pastries, ice cream, fresh cinnamon rolls, parfaits, and salads.
- Beech features hot-from-the-grill hamburgers, inventive salads and fun appetizers to share.
- Sena Bar + Lounge, known as the hotel's "family room," offers a small plate menu, seasonally inspired cocktails and beer selections.
- Zeta™ Bar, a sophisticated lounge that features a chic cocktail menu and bottle service.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek guests also have convenient access to the restaurants of the adjacent Waldorf Astoria Orlando, which bring some of New York's most famed restaurants to Central Florida. They include the legendary Bull & Bear Steakhouse®, Peacock Alley®, Oscar's® and Sir Harry's® lounge.
The 24,000-sq.-ft. Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain®
features 22 luxuriously appointed indoor treatment rooms. With an emphasis on customization, treatments are designed to enhance the individual's beauty and well-being through a personalized analysis and precise skin diagnosis so therapists gain an intrinsic understanding of essential requirements to tailor a therapy according to individual needs and expectations.
The 7,108-yard Rees Jones designed championship golf course is the first and only Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
, and was named Golf Digest’s 2009 best new public golf course, and made Golf magazine’s prestigious list of Florida “Courses You Can Play.” The course winds through a large wetland preserve and measures 7,108 yards with a Par 72, Slope 139, and 74.6 rating from its Professional Tees. Holes are visually arresting from tee to green and require intelligent management of the game. Bunkers are carved to be reminiscent of the hazards designed on courses a century ago. Majestic stands of pine and cypress trees line the fairways. Central Florida's premiere golf course staff schedules PGA certified instruction a the new Waldorf Astoria Golf Academy, coordinates tee times and manages corporate outings and tournament events.