The official Disney Parks Blog
has today announced the addition of an all new room category to the Contemporary Resort - "Health and Wellness" suites, which is set to take over the 14th floor of the resort. 23 of the rooms will be available by late 2011, with bookings starting this summer.
Beginning this fall, guests looking for some rest and relaxation can indulge in new health and wellness suites, which will debut at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. These suites will feature bamboo flooring, 100-percent cotton linens, non-allergenic wrapped mattresses – as well as great views of Magic Kingdom Park and Bay Lake. Bathrooms on this floor also will be equipped with rainwater showers and tea tree oils.
Guests staying in these suites also can enjoy the benefit of having cardio equipment right in their room. And they’ll have daily access to seasonal and organic fresh foods at the concierge lounge, and can enjoy yoga sessions and spa treatments at the resort’s renovated wellness studio.
More of the features guests will experience:
- Environmentally-friendly design elements
- Relaxing scents and breathtaking scenery
- A custom food and beverage menu for the concierge lounge and private dining featuring fresh, organic foods
- Cardio fitness equipment that allows guests to exercise in the comfort of their own suite and at their own pace
- Customized spa, fitness and nutrition treatments either provided in-room or in the wellness studio, an exclusive offering on the 14th floor
- Unique concierge lounge experiences, such as meal preparation demonstrations and other offerings available to bring back to your guest room, such as fitness DVDs, yoga equipment, pedometers, heart rate monitors, etc.
- Traditional club level services, like advanced itinerary planning.
- Sweeping top-floor views of Magic Kingdom Park and Bay Lake
Head to the images below for a look at some concept art of the new suites.
Apr 26, 2011 / 8:54am EDT