Today is a big day for MyMagic+ as Walt Disney World's most visited park replaces legacy FASTPASS with FastPass+ for all park guests, including those staying offsite.
We've compiled a list of everything you need to know about the changes, so read on to make sure you are prepared for the new way of touring the Magic Kingdom.
Got questions before you go to the park? Ask in our MyMagic+ section of discussion board.
- Beginning January 14 2014, all Magic Kingdom guests will be able to use FastPass+ and make up to three attraction selections.
- Legacy paper FASTPASS will not be available to any guests at the Magic Kingdom.
- Standby lines continue to be available for all guests.
- Guests staying in a Walt Disney World Resort can make their FastPass+ selections in advance using the My Disney Experience apps and website.
- Guests staying offsite can make same day selections by using an in-park FastPass+ kiosk. Offsite guests will be able to see their selections in the My Disney Experience app and site, but will be unable to modify them using the apps. Any modifications to FastPass+ selections can be made by visiting a kiosk as many times as required.
- Attractions available for FastPass+ selections are:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Haunted Mansion
- “it's a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- FastPass+ kiosks are located at:
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Near The Diamond Horseshoe in Frontierland
- Near Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Town Square Theater
- In addition to the self service kiosks, Cast Members will be located throughout the park with iPads who will be able to make reservations for you.
- If you are traveling as a group, you can combine them together at a kiosk so you only have to make selections once for all members of your party.
- To redeem your FastPass+, head to the FastPass+ entrance at the attraction and touch your ticket to the Mickey reader.
- Offsite guests will not receive Magic Bands, or have the option to purchase them at this time.
- For offsite guests, FastPass+ is now available at both the Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom. Disney's Hollywood Studios and Epcot still uses legacy paper FASTPASS for offsite guests, and FastPass+ for onsite guests.
Jan 14, 2014 / 7:32am EST