The first Star Wars Galactic Nights special ticketed event debuts tonight at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
The sold out event, costing $129, takes place April 14 2017 from 7pm to midnight. Guests with tickets can enter Disney's Hollywood Studios as early as 5pm.
View the Star Wars Galactic Nights event guide map.
Entertainment at Star Wars Galactic Nights
- Stars in Cars Motorcade - 8:05pm
The motorcade begins at the park entrance and ends by Star Tours.
- Jedi Training - 7:45pm, 8:45pm, 9:45pm, 10:45pm (ages 4 - 12, sign up near Indiana Jones Outpost)
- March of the First Order - 8:30pm, 10:30pm
- Imperial March - 7:25pm, 9:25pm, 11:25pm
Begins at Star Tours to the Rebel Base at Center Stage.
- Inside the Saga: Celebrity Chat Show - 9pm, 10pm, 11pm.
Hosted by Vanessa Marshal featuring Star Wars cast, at the Epic Theater.
- Celebrate the Saga - 9:15pm, 11:15pm.
At the Rebel Base (Center Stage)
- DJ Dance Party - 7pm to 7:25pm, and 9:45pm to 10:25pm.
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away - 7:45pm, 8:50pm, 10:50pm.
- Galactic Nights Epilogue - 11:40pm.
At the Rebel Base
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular - 11:45pm
Characters at Star Wars Galactic Nights
- Star Wars Launch Bay - BB-8, Chewbacca, Kylo Ren, AWR Troopers, Boba Fett and Darth Vader.
- Star Tours area - Jawas, Ewoks, Imperial Troopers.
Attractions operating during Star Wars Galactic Nights
- The Great Movie Ride
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Star Tours
- MuppetVision 3D
- Toy Story Mania
- One Man's Dream
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Rock n Roller Coaster Star Wars edition
- Tower of Terror
Food and Beverage at Star Wars Galactic Nights
- Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge
- Min and Bill's Dockside Diner
- Backlot Express
- PizzeRizzo (until 8pm)
- ABC Commissary (until 11:30pm)
- Sunshine Day Cafe
- Rosie's All American Cafe
- Catalina Eddies (until 11pm)
- Fairfax Fare
Star Wars Galactic Nights costume guidelines
- Guests who dress like Disney or Star Wars characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. This includes any Star Wars type guns or blasters. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests may carry toy swords and/or lightsabers.
- Ages 13 and under
Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- Ages 14 and older
Layered costumes/costume props that surround the entire body, are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground (e.g. full-length Princess dresses).
Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face; masks of any kind are not allowed to be worn.
Apr 14, 2017 / 10:33am EDT