The hotly anticipated Unleash the Villains! is taking place this Friday at Disney's Hollywood Studios as part of Limited Time Magic.
Here is the schedule of events to help you plan your night.
To celebrate the momentous evening, notorious Disney villains like Maleficent, Capt. Hook, Hades will host a wicked dance party, plus lots more spooky fun.
- Park Hours: 9am to 1am
- Villainy in the Sky Fireworks: 11pm
- Meet the Villains meet and greet around Echo Lake: 8:30pm to 10:30pm and 11:30pm to 12:30am
- Dance Party at the Sorcerers Hat: 8pm to 1am
- Fantasmic!: 8:30pm and 10pm
- Merchandise: Limited Edition Villains t-shirts at Villains in Vogue on Sunset Blvd
- Attraction Closures: Due to the fireworks fallout area, The Great Movie Ride, The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow, Toy Story Mania and One Man's Dream will all be closed from 9:30pm to 11:30pm.
The hub of the villains’ festivities will be staged “dead” center of Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Hades’ Hangout – the hottest club north of the Underworld.
The “Lord of the dead,” Hades, will host spine-tingling fun while his henchmen, dancers, interactive DJ and hot house band keep the nighttime activities on fire. Hades’ 13 devilish Disney brutes will be waiting in Villain Encounters surrounding Hades’ Hangout for greetings and autographs with guests.
To celebrate the imminent arrival of the midnight witching hour “Villainy in the Sky” will set the sky ablaze with spectacular fireworks, and keep the party going until the 13th hour.
Sep 09, 2013 / 10:49am EDT