The Smokehouse, Downtown Disney's newest quick service restaurant is now open on the West Side.
The walk-up window location offers a host of barbecue classics, including pulled pork sandwich, brisket sandwich and smoked turkey legs. Pricing ranges from $7 to $13, with seating available in the newly expanded outdoor patio area.
Check out the gallery for a look, and we've got the full menu below. We'll be back for a taste test, so look out for our review.
The Smokehouse menu
Pulled Pork Sandwich 9.99
- Slow smoked pulled pork topped with smoked BBQ sauce on a brioche bun served with house made cole slaw
Pulled Chicken Sandwich 9.99
- Slow smoked pulled chicken topped with smoked tomato BBQ sauce on a brioche bun served with house made cole slaw
Smoked Turkey Leg 7.99
- Slow smoked turkey leg seasoned with House of Blues special spices
Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwich 11.99
- Slow smoked beef brisket topped with smoked tomato BBQ sauce on a brioche bun and served with house made cole slaw
St. Lous Ribs-Half Rack 12.99
- Slow cooked half rack of ribs rubbed with adobo spice, covered in smoked tomato BBQ sauce and served with house made cole slaw
Hot Dog 6.99
- All beef hot dog served with chips
Housemade Cole Slaw 1.99
Baked Beans 1.99
Potato Chips 1.00
Bottled Beer Domestic 5, Import 6
Wine and Cocktails
Coke Products 2.25
Dasani Bottled Water 3
Jan 20, 2014 / 11:54am EST