The Annual Passholder previews are underway this weekend, and whilst not complete, The Land has been opened up to allow guests to enter Soarin'. The Land has received a makeover, similar in style to the Soarin' queue area, with a fresh, modern feel. The main changes have been:
- New signage throughout
- New color scheme throughout, more in keeping with the Soarin' queue
- Metal railings around the upper levels
- Incorporation of the Soarin' queue
- New seating areas (the tables have yet to be installed)
- Sunshine Seasons food court has been changed to a modern Disney food court setup, where food from various stations is selected, and then paid for at a central location. Video screens (similar to the Mara at AKL) provide the menu selection.
WDI have done a great job of for providing a fresh update to The Land. Soarin' is an incredible ride, and combined with the new-look Land, this pavilion is going to be attracting some major crowds. It's good news for the Land and good news for Epcot.