The Jane Goodall Institute, together with Walt Disney World, are offering an Exclusive VIP Weekend at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge featuring the chance to spend time with renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. http://www.janegoodall.org/travelwithjgi
Sounds great doesn't it, but before you get all excited and jump on the phone to book, you should be aware that this experience does not come cheap. The tickets for this four day, three night adventure are $8,500 per adult or $7,500 per child and include all scheduled events, three nights in a savannah view room in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, select meals, unlimited three-day admission to all Disney theme parks, a Disney Dining Card, and transportation to and from the Orlando airport as well as all of the Disney parks.
- Relax around a campfire and swap stories with Jane while enjoying hot chocolate and s'mores;
- Leave your binoculars at home and view the wildlife right outside the window of your savannah view room in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge®;
- Get an up-close and behind-the-scenes view of majestic animals on Disney's special Backstage Safari Tour;
- Enjoy breakfast with Jane and some of Disney’s famous characters at Jiko restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge®;
- Attend a dinner featuring a private performance of the Festival of the Lion King;
- Explore all of Disney’s Orlando theme parks with your three-day Park Hopper® passes and much more!
Respond by January 21, 2011 as space is extremely limited on this trip. For more information contact Alicia Zarillo, manager of donor relations and special events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 682-9288.
Jan 11, 2011 / 1:03pm EST